The big flavor of Texas comes together in one versatile rub. This blend features smoky hickory, brown sugar and cumin for bold flavor that will kick up the flavor on chili, steak, pork, and everything else.
Sea Salt, Sugar, Spices, Paprika, Brown Sugar, Garlic*, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor. *Dried.
Natural hickory smoke flavor, cumin, oregano.
- Rancher’s Chili
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 3 lb. beef chuck roast, cut into 1″ cubes
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T tomato paste
- 2 T Texas BBQ Rub
- 1 T chili powder
- 1 28 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 c. beer
- 32 oz. beef broth
- 2 c. water
1. In a large pot, cook bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
2. Add beef to bacon fat and sear until browned on all sides. Season with salt. Set aside.
3. Add onion and garlic to pot and stir until soft, 5 minutes. Add tomato paste and stir, then add Texas BBQ Rub, chili powder and stir until combined, then return beef and bacon to pot and add crushed tomatoes, beer, beef broth, and water.
4. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and let cook until meat is tender, about 2 hours.
There are no reviews yet.