The spicy, savory flavors of your favorite hot sauce in a delicious dry rub! This hot and tangy blend is balanced with savory onion and spices to create the perfect dusting for wings, fish, and even veggies.
Spices, Salt, Onion*, Hot Sauce* (Red Peppers, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic), Sugar, Red Bell Peppers*, Garlic*, Sodium Diacetate, Maltodextrin, Paprika, Oleoresin Paprika, Less Than 2% Silicon Dioxide (Prevents Caking). *Dried.
Hot sauce powder, onion, red pepper, red bell pepper.
- Sriracha & Lime Glazed Salmon
- 1 large salmon or 4-6 individual (4-6 ounce) fillets
- 2 T Sriracha & Onion
- 2 T butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (I used low sodium)
1. Preheat oven or grill to 400° F. Line a baking sheet with foil, grease lightly, and lay salmon on top. Season salmon with 1 tablespoon of Sriracha & Onion.
2. In a medium sauce pan over medium-high heat, melt butter. Stir in honey, lime juice, soy sauce, and 1 T of Sriracha & Onion. Cook for 3-5 minutes of until mixture is combined into a sauce.
3. Pour sauce over the salmon (reserve remaining sauce for later) and place in oven. Bake or grill for 15 minutes or until edges of salmon begin to brown.
There are no reviews yet.