The week leading up to spring fishing opener I get about two hours of sleep a night… at best. When the Big Morning finally arrives thunder and lightning are the only elements that can restrain me from the water. For everything else I have the guaranteed comfort of the water repellent and breathable Scheels Outfitters Extreme Non-Insulated Bib It’s the deluxe package of “weather insurance” for the passionate fisherman… Don’t forget the Non-Insulated Parka too!
- Water repellant breathable and durable bib for optimal comfort in extreme weather conditions
- Two-way zippered front with dual layer storm flap
- Reinforced knees seat and pant bottom for extended wear protection
- Large cargo pockets with flap closure and drainage eyelets
- Zippered leg gusset with storm flap
- Articulated knee for full range of motion
- Adjustable elastic shoulder straps with quick-release buckles
There are no reviews yet.