The Men’s Scheels Outfitters Highwood Insulated Parka is a heavy outerwear layer that keeps you concealed and warm in the late-season woods and snow-covered fields. Featuring body-mapped insulation, this Highwood Insulated Parka offers the perfect amount of warmth in the body, collar, sleeves, and hood to keep you feeling comfortable in even the bitter cold. The articulated elbows provide easy mobility, while the chest pockets offer secure storage. Plus, the exterior features a durable water-resistant finish and odor control technology. Be ready for those cold days in the stand with the Men’s Scheels Outfitters Highwood Insulated Parka.
- Chest pockets
- Articulated elbows
- Grid-fleece at the lining
- YKK Aquaguard zippers
- C6 DWR water-resistant
- Odor control technology
- Adjustable gusseted cuff
- Ideal for use in the bitter cold
- 3-piece adjustable hood for a better fit
- Tree harness exit port with silent snaps
- Camouflage Pattern: West Rive Veil
- Insulation: Body-mapped Thinsulate X-Static silver, 150-gram in body, 100-gram in collar and sleeve, and 60-gram in hood, side panel, and underarm
There are no reviews yet.