The Antler River Pant is built for excellent mobility, featuring lower leg zippers for easy on and off, articulated knees, a gusseted crotch and two side zip pockets.
This pant boasts an outer shell that is made with 100% polyester, C6 DWR microfiber fleece with a dual fabric construction – allowing the garment to be quieter in high friction areas and more durable in abrasion areas. A grid fleece interior adds an extra defence against the cold while allowing better stretch and mobility.
A microfiber fleece outerwear system, focused on those mid-season hunts. Available in the Scheel’s exclusive West River Camo, this ultra quiet outerwear line is designed to keep you quiet in the stand or ground blind.
- Dual shell fabric construction
- 100% polyester microfiber fleece face w/ 100% polyester honeycomb fleece backing
- C6 DWR finish to repel water
- Silverdur antimacrobial finish
- Lower leg zippers for easy on and off
- YKK reverse coil zipper
- Articulated knees
- West River Veil Camo
There are no reviews yet.