The Antler River Bib is feature rich and provide ample warmth and ventilation to get you through variety of temperature ranges. These bibs feature a suspender divider, chest pockets, articulated knees, a gusseted crotch and zip to the hip zippers for easy on and off.
This bib boasts an outer shell that is made with 100% polyester, C6 DWR microfiber fleece with a dual fabric construction – allowing the garment to be quieter in high friction areas and more durable in abrasion areas. A grid fleece interior adds an extra defence against the cold while allow better stretch and mobility.
A microfiber fleece outerwear system, focused on those mid-season hunts. Available in the Scheel’s exclusive West River Camo, this ultra quiet outerwear line is designed to keep you quiet in the stand or ground blind.
- Dual shell fabric construction
- 100% polyester microfiber fleece face w/ 100% polyester honeycomb fleece backing
- C6 DWR finish to repel water
- TPU Lamination
- Zip to the hip zippers for easy on and off
- YKK reverse recoil zipper
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch
- Adjustable elastic suspenders
- West River Veil Camo
There are no reviews yet.